These quick and easy delicious sweet potatoes are stuffed with mouth-watering vegan-friendly ingredients! Take a look at this recipe from Mealthy
and try it out for your next family dinner.
: 35 mins
- 4 sweet potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup prepared hummus
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 tablespoon water, or as needed
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil.
- Arrange potatoes cut-side down on one of the prepared sheets.
- Toss chickpeas, olive oil, cumin, and paprika together in a bowl; spread onto second sheet.
- Roast sweet potatoes and chickpeas in the oven until potatoes are fork tender, about 25 minutes.
- While potatoes roast, mix tomatoes, parsley, hummus, garlic, lemon juice, and dill together in a small bowl; thin with water and season with salt.
- Plate sweet potatoes; stuff generously with chickpeas, hummus mixture, tomatoes, and parsley. Sprinkle lemon juice over potatoes as desired.
See full tutorial here.