Recipe Of The Week: Strawberry Overnight Oats
Prep Time5 mins Resting Time 4 hrs Total Time 5 mins
- 1/2 cup rolled oats gluten free as needed
- 3/4 cup almond milk or your favorite milk
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped strawberries plus extra for topping
- 1-2 teaspoons maple syrup, honey or low carb liquid sweetener
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Add oats, almond milk and chia seeds together in a resealable container, mason jar or bowl. Add strawberries (and sweetener if desired) then shake jar or combine with a spoon.*
- Chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Top with fresh strawberry slices before serving, if desired.
- Enjoy cold or heat up in the microwave.
FOR MEAL PREP:
- Double or triple the recipe and divide into separate mason jars or resealable containers for up to 4 day. Enjoy cold or heat up in the microwave and add toppings of choice.