Sarah Jessica Parker launches shoe line for Nordstrom
By Brittany Anas
Sarah Jessica Parker’s Sex and the City character Carrie had a saying that went something like this: “I like my money where I can see it: Hanging in my closet.” Probably not something Suze Orman would endorse, but surely a mantra fashion lovers can get behind. (And, here, at ShopAtHome.com, we’ve got ways you can indulge on your fave fashions, while still saving money. Just call us diplomats).
If you’ve binge watched episodes of Sex and the City and coveted SJP’s closet, Nordstrom has a treat for you: Sarah Jessica Parker’s new shoe line just dropped. It’s a little bit of everything — sultry pumps and leopard prints as well as some sweet scalloped pastels and candy-colored strappy sandals. We’re think she’s even channeled a little Jenny from the Block with these camel, peep toe booties that remind us of J. Lo. You’ll also find everything from sky-high stillettos to training heels to comfy sandals that you could traipse about the city in. The arrival of the new shoe line just so happens to line up nicely with a huge Cash Back event at Nordstrom. When you shop at Nordstrom with ShopAtHome.com, you’ll earn 10 percent Cash Back on your purchases.
Here’s a few of the shoes we’re swooning over in the collection.
- Diana pump. Want an alternative to a black pump that would fit in at work just as well as it would at Happy Hour? The Diana pump and it’s royal influence is sophisticated and gorgeous. SJP has this to say about her design: “A super flattering, simple shoe that is suitable for any day and any woman — I confess it was named after Lady Diana.” (Pictured).
- ‘Carrie’ T-strap. Carrie Bradshaw, this one is for you. SJP says this strappy purple shoe is an ode to one of her favorite people, the Sex and the City character whom she played. It’s strong and sassy, with a hint of playfulness in grosgrain ribbon detailing.
- ‘Pola’ Pointy Toe Pump. A bow on the ankle? Unexpected and darling! This shoe is a tribute to silent movie actress Pola Negri.
- ‘Bobbie’ Sandal. We’re loving the scallop trend on everything from light knit sweaters to skirt hemlines. We were pleasantly surprised of the scalloped detailing of these soft blue pumps that, well, put a little spring in our step. (Pictured).
Read more articles about Nordstrom here.
Other articles you might also like:
- 3 pairs of boots perfect for going to battle with a slushy spring
- Spin the Color Wheel: Experts reveal which colors are in for fall ‘2014’
- It pays to shop: Enter the chance to win a $500 gift card