Guest blogger: 5 tricks for saving at Kohl’s
This is a guest post by frugal blogger, Enza from Enzasbargains.com
As a new age mom who likes to live frugally, I don’t want to pay full price for anything and I love to do my research! One of the places that I enjoy shopping is at Kohl’s. Through the years, I’ve discovered tricks for saving at different stores, and Kohl’s in particular is full of savings opportunities.
There are tons of ways to save money there, so I’m here to break it down for you!
How to Save Money at Kohl’s
- Cash Back: Use ShopAtHome.com so that you are EARNING Cash Back on the purchases that you are making! All you have to do is use the ShopAtHome.com Kohl’s link and you’ll get Cash Back for every purchase you make. Once you hit $20, they’ll mail a check to you. Currently Kohl’s is at 6% Cash Back (regularly 3%).
- Use a coupon code! Most of the time you can find these online. Kohl’s usually posts them directly on their homepage as soon as a new one is live!
- SHOP the sales! Even at Kohl’s, where you can find affordable prices, you should still frequent the clearance and sales sections of the websites! A lot of times if I have nothing in mind to purchase, I will search by price from “low to high!”
- Kohl’s Cash: Nope you aren’t done saving yet! KOHL’S cash! It happens ALL the time at Kohl’s! Check the top of their website because for every $50 you spend you will score $10 in Kohl’s Cash to use on a future purchase! Don’t let that Kohl’s Cash go to waste! It is like cash you can spend at Kohl’s! I always look as it as a savings on my current purchase! If you’re like me, you can always find stuff you need.
- Free Shipping: If you’re shopping online, you can avoid paying shipping by spending at least $75. This works best if you have lots of shopping to do, so you can bundle it all together and save the $8.95 on standard shipping.
Saving money at Kohl’s is easy. Just remember there are 5 main steps: earn Cash Back, use a coupon code, shop the sales, earn Kohl’s cash and get free shipping! Don’t just “stack coupons,” pile on the savings!
Enza is a frugal blogger mom that writes a lot about family, lifestyle, and frugal living! She has two young girls! If you visit her site you will find a lot of ways to save money, earn free things, giveaways, and family movie entertainment! Visit www.enzasbargains.com.