Save big bucks on the new Kate Moss for Topshop collection
By Brittany Anas
Ever wonder what a supermodel’s closet would look like?
Supermodel-turned-designer Kate Moss is showing us. She’s teamed up with British brand Topshop for a new collection that Nordstrom unveiled today. We’re sensing a free-spirited, 1970’s Bohemian vibe dominating the collection with fringe accents, crochet details and paisley prints. Her collection would travel well to a music festival or lunch on a boardwalk.
A few deets on the collection: U.S. sizes range from 0 to 14; the collection includes about 50 pieces and many of the pieces are in the $100 to $200 price range.
Save big on the new collection at Nordstrom with 14 percent Cash Back from ShopAtHome.com — plus other great deals like free shipping.
Here are a few of the standouts — and splurges — of the collection. Now’s a good time to buy as Nordstrom is expecting this capsule collection to sell out quickly.
- Feather Off Shoulder Cocktail Dress is not your average LBD. It’s got big personality with a feathered neckline. You’ll dig it if feather boas are your go-to accessory at costume parties. ($260)
- Paisley Print Sundress gets our vote for the most “wearable” piece in the collection. The soft hues of purple make it a perfect summertime dress. We’re especially loving the sweet details: Embroidery at the hemline, pintuck pleats and a self-tie belt. ($130, pictured)
- Paisley Wideleg Pants fall in line with the palazzo pants trend that has been going strong for spring/summer 2014. Since the resort wear pants are so roomy, they tend to play well with a more fitted top. Finish off the casual-but-chic look with a long necklace and a fedora. ($110)
- Lame Bias Cut Maxi Dress is certainly one of the splurge items in the collection. We suspect this is one of Kate’s faves as she wore some gold lame and smoky eyeshadow to the launch event for her line. The maxi dress has an elegant criss-cross backing and is mostly made out of silk — with a touch of metallic fibers to give it extra sheen. ($590)
- Scalloped Camisole in black is a simple and chic summer must-have. The scalloped tiers on this lightweight silky cami lends a “right-now” edge to the vintage-inspired collection. ($76)
Read more articles about Nordstrom here.
Other articles you might also like:
- 6 pro tips to help you find the right swimsuit
- 5 music festival-inspired looks live from Coachella
- 7 essentials every woman should carry in her purse