How to score free beauty products
Lots of stores and brands want you to try their products so that you’ll fall in love with them and be loyal to the company.
Sure, you can’t stock your bathroom with free health and beauty products — just like you can’t substitute samples at Sam’s Club for dinner or build a perfume collection by tearing scent samples from magazines. But, you can get a good feel for what products work for you — and save by not buying full bottles until you’re completely sure you’ll use the product.
Here’s our guide for where you can find free health and beauty samples:
• Sephora: Want to try a new hair straightening cream, but not sure it will play well with your hair type? Ask for a tiny sample and give it a try the next time you blow dry and straighten your hair. Or, ask for a tiny perfume sample to see how you like wearing it a couple days in a row.
Also, sign up for Sephora’s rewards card and you’ll get free beauty goodies hear and there.
While you’re there, check out the 21 Drops line. It’s aromatherapy you can roll on to your wrists, temples, etc., that comes in different aromas for different situations — i.e. potion No. 9 “calm” for those days when you’re feeling wound too tight or potion No. 15 “decongest” for those stuffy nose days.
• BreatheRight strips: They open up your nasal passages so that you can breathe better at night and snore less. Click here to get a free sample and see if the strips will quiet your lil’ lady snores.
Other articles you might also like:
• Jason Wu, the designer behind Michelle Obama’s inauguration dress
• Spring’s hot new bikini trend
• What to wear on Superbowl Sunday
• Spring essentials that you can wear now
• How to create an organized, stylish entry way
• What to wear on a first date
• Coffee shop style ideas