Sears Shop Your Way members can shop Black Friday doorbusters Nov. 15-16
By Jennifer Osieczanek
There’s no time like the present to start tackling your holiday shopping list, especially if you’re a “Shop Your Way” member at Sears.
Today and Saturday, members can shop Sears’ Black Friday doorbusters. The deals are available in store from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. local time and 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. CT online at Sears.com.
Included in the member-only doorbusters are:
- A 24-inch RCA 1080p LED HDTV with built-in DVD player for $169.99 (regularly 239.99).
- An 18-quart Nesco Classic Roaster Oven with porcelain cookwell for $39.99 (regularly 59.99), plus $5 back in points.
- A Craftsman 13-drawer heavy duty tool chest for $349.97 (regularly $649.97) and $50 back in points.
- A pair of gold-plated 2.00-carat weight diamond earrings for $179.99 (regularly $599.99), plus $10 back in points.
Additional sales include:
- 30 percent off Kensington pine trees, wreaths and garland, plus 10 percent back in points
- 40 percent off all fashion boots
- 30-40 percent off appliances
- 50 percent off select handbags and wallets
- 60 percent off boys and girls sleepwear, plus $5 back in points
- Up to 70 percent off all diamond jewelry, plus $10 back in points
If you’re not a Sears Shop Your Way member or won’t have a chance to take advantage of the early deals, Sears’ official Black Friday sale kicks off at at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving. Stores will remain open until 10 p.m. on Black Friday.
Read more about Sears here.
Other articles you might like: