Shop Kohl’s on Black Friday and your tab could be on them
By Jennifer Osieczanek
In-store deals and early discounts online are typical Black Friday fare, but Kohl’s is taking it up a notch with its new “Dream Receipts” program.
Kohl’s, which will kick off the holiday shopping season at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving, is picking up the tab for more than 30,000 shoppers during the Christmas season. At each of its more than 1,100 stores and on Kohls.com every hour between 8 p.m. and midnight on Thanksgiving one winner will get their purchases on the house. The promotion will continue once a day in store and online through Dec. 24.
As for the Black Friday deals themselves, in-store only doorbusters that start at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving include:
- A 42-inch LG LED HDTV for $379.99, which regularly retails for $499.99.
- A Beats Pill speaker, regularly $199.99, for $149.99.
- Barbie Pinktastic or Fashionista dolls for $6.99. Those usually check in at $17.99-$19.99.
Meanwhile, more than 500 Black Friday deals will be available in-store and online at Kohls.com until 1 p.m. on Nov. 29. Included in those are:
- A KitchenAid Classic Plus stand mixer for $199.99 (after $30 mail-in rebate, plus an extra 10 percent off).
- An iHome iP21 speaker dock for $39.99.
- 50 percent off all toys from Fisher-Price, Playskool, Little Tikes, Barbie, Nerf and more.
- An extra 20 percent off fine jewelry.
But if you want to avoid the Black Friday hustle-and-bustle, those deals will be available online starting Tuesday, Nov. 26.
Another online option is Kohl’s Cyber Week. Starting Saturday, Nov. 30, shoppers can save an extra 20 percent and receive free standard shipping (no minimum purchase required) on Kohls.com with the promo code CYBERSAVE. The Cyber Week promotion ends Wednesday, Dec. 4.
And finally, shoppers will earn $15 in Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent from Tuesday, Nov. 26 through Sunday, Dec. 1 either in store or online with no limit on the amount you can earn.
Read more about Kohl’s here.
Other articles you might like: