Shop Lauren Conrad’s designs at Kohl’s
By Brittany Anas
Reality T.V. junkies probably remember Lauren Conrad as LC on Laguna Beach and The Hills. But the reality t.v. star used her role on television as a launching pad to grow her own brand — as an author of the New York Times bestseller L.A. Candy as well as establishing herself as a fashion and beauty guru.
In one word, her style is feminine. And you can channel Conrad’s style and shop her designs at Kohl’s, which sells an exclusive LC Lauren Conrad line. With ShopAtHome.com, you can get 3 percent Cash Back at Kohl’s and stalk the sales at the department store.
Here are 6 trends that are “so Lauren” that you can shop from her LC collection.
- Chambray. The style icon says she loves the vintage charm of chambray — especially when it’s dressed up with a pretty pattern. Tiny white polka dots are a fun twist on this loose-fitting, darker wash chambray shirt. ($30)
- Soft blouses. Again, Lauren is a sucker for a pretty print on a feminine blouse. A black and white polka dot blouse gets added charm with a ruffled bib and tie-front bow. ($33)
- Lace. Lauren says she likes how feminine and flirty the material can be. With summer drawing to an end, a few of Lauren’s lace dresses are on sale for $48. The lovely fit-and-flare dresses come in teal, cobalt blue or a creamy white. We’re picturing them with a cropped jacket and tights for fall.
- Gold Accessories. Gold and pearl bobby pins for $10.50 or a $9 pair of gold tone key earrings lend charm to fall outfits.
- Platform heels. Take advantage of the end-of-summer sales and score these gorgeous cork heeled shoes with cognac faux leather straps. They pay homage to Lauren’s California-chic roots.
- But a bow on it. This $28 “mixed-media” top strikes all the feminine elements. A chiffon front, lace yoke and a flirty, off-center bow below the neckline.
Read more articles about Kohl’s here.
Other articles you might also like: