ShopGold FAQ: What constitutes a good comment or review?
Shopping and, most importantly, saving can be a ton of fun, especially when you have the knowledge to score that great deal. That’s why leaving comments and reviews on ShopAtHome.com can be extremely helpful to your fellow savings-savvy shoppers. And the best part is, you’ll grab one ShopGold for every comment and review you leave on the site.
So, what constitutes a good comment or review? Here are some dos and don’ts of adding a comment or review on ShopAtHome.com:
- Do: Include your opinion of the coupon or merchant.
- Do: State your overall experience of the coupon or merchant.
- Do: Leave information that will help other ShopAtHome.com members.
- Don’t: Leave a comment or review consisting of two words of less.
- Don’t: Make the same comment or review on multiple coupons or merchant pages.
- Don’t: Use any profane or inappropriate language.
Here are some examples of great comments and reviews that have been left on ShopAtHome.com:
- “Great products, great prices, excellent customer service. Very satisfied.”
- “I saved $9.09 on my order, easy pay on one item and 6 percent cash back from ShopAtHome. Thank you. All my friends should try ShopAtHome.com whenever you shop online.”
- “10% off hotels is a great deal!”
- “There’s something for everyone in this store. Good quality items at decent prices.”
And, let’s face it, the easiest way to know if you are leaving a good comment or review is to keep in mind what types of reviews and comments you want to see when you’re looking for a good deal.
So, from one budget-friendly shopper to another — let’s keep the comments, reviews and savings going!
More questions? Check out the ShopGold FAQs.
Other articles you might also like: