Target announces Cyber Monday and Cyber Week deals
By Jennifer Osieczanek
The savings have started at Target and they’ll keep going through Dec. 7 with Cyber Week.
REDCard holders already have access to 25 select Black Friday deals online at Target.com, including a Nikon L320 16.1 MP digital camera with 26x optical zoom for $99 (regularly $229.99) and a Cabbage Patch Kids Play and Travel set with Cabbage Patch Kids Cuddler for $25 (regularly $39.99). Discounts will show up at checkout when purchasing with a REDCard.
In store on Nov. 27, shoppers can access 30 one-day-only specials using Target’s Cartwheel app. Those discounts include 42 percent off the Ninja Master Prep Blender, 50 percent off T-Fal 20-piece nonstick cookware set, 50 percent off Disney Princess dresses and 60 percent off the Nerf Hailfire Blaster.
Target’s Black Friday sale kicks off at 8 p.m. Thanksgiving night and runs through 11 p.m. on Friday. Then Cyber Week starts online at Target.com on Sunday (Dec. 1). Target is planning discounts on more than 100,000 items during the week and including free shipping on more than 300 of the season’s top toys.
Cyber Week deals that will run through Dec. 7 include:
- A Canon DSLR EOS 60D camera bundle for $899.99 (regular price $1,319.99)
- 20 percent off KitchenAid Artisan mixers and accessories
- A 47-inch LG 1080p HDTV for $469.99 (regularly $699.99)
- A seven-inch Polaroid digital photo frame for $39.99 (a $30 savings)
- Buy one, get one 30 percent off Monster High and Transformers toys
- The Omega Juicer for $299.99, plus receive a $75 gift card with the purchase
Deals specifically for Cyber Monday are:
- The Dyson DC-41 animal vacuum for $399.99 (regular price $599.99)
- A Pentax Q10 camera for $249.99 (regularly $399.99)
- A Polaroid Action Cam for $89.99 (a $40 savings)
- All men’s, women’s and children’s apparel, plus accessories, jewelry and shoes: Buy one, get one 60 percent off plus free shipping
- Thousands of toys are buy one, get one 30 percent off with free shipping
Also, beginning at 12:01 a.m. on Black Friday, shoppers who spend $75 or more in store or at Target.com (beginning at 2 a.m. Central Time Friday), will receive a coupon for 20 percent off nearly all items made in a single, storewide purchase in the first week of December.
Read more about Target here.
Other articles you might like: