Target jumps on bridal bandwagon with new, affordable wedding dresses
Target is putting a halt to runaway bridal costs.
But, here comes Target, like a knight in savings armor. The store is now selling wedding dresses online, and it has your wedding party covered with bridesmaid and flower girl dresses, too.
The dresses in Target’s bridal boutique range in price from $69.99 to $129.99.
Jennifer Lansing, with the product development team at Target, says there are currently four bridal dress styles; 10 styles for bridesmaids and two styles for flower girls. The gowns range from size 2 to 28. Target wanted to make sure to offer a variety of sizes since The Knot survey also found the average bride has four to five bridesmaids.
Target’s bridal gowns come in two colors: “Porcelain white” and “antique ivory.”
Here are the four wedding dress styles:
- Soft satin rouched bridal gown ($129.99)
- Soft satin strapless bridal gown ($99.99)
- Soft satin cowl neck bridal gown ($99.99)
- Soft satin cap sleeve ($129.99)
To make online shopping easier, the Tevolio online boutique includes a glossary of fabrics with all of the dress colors. Among the colors of bridesmaid dresses: “Pink lemonade” and “stoplight red.”
The online shop will soon also include jewelry and shoes, too.
Other articles you might also like:
• Shop ’til you drop: 5 Memorial Day sales for fashion lovers
• Backyard style: Easy ways to create an outdoor cinema for movie night
• Genius gift ideas for grads heading off to college
• Steal the ‘blue carpet’ looks from the 2013 Billboard Music Awards
• Gold rush: 6 gilded trends for those who didn’t win the Powerball