Valentine’s Day gift guide for men starting at $6
By Brittany Anas
OK, Cupid-ettes! So your man might not appreciate a dozen roses delivered to his work and maybe he doesn’t have a sweet tooth like you do. (Gasp!). We’re no longer living in the ancient Roman days of St. Valentine — so, ladies, we too, can show our love with thoughtful gifts. We’ve shopped the Valentine’s shop at Nordstrom, where you’ll get up to 9 percent Cash Back on your purchases from ShopAtHome.com — so, you know, you can get yourself a little something, too.
Here’s a Valentine’s gift guide for the stylish — and handsome! — men in your lives:
- Ray-Ban Aviators, $195. Cool, classic and a splurge item that will have him looking forward to the spring. Pair with some Quiksilver board shorts. (The bionic blue is a fun new color we’re predicting will be on trend this spring).
- The Art of Shaving gift pack, $115. The “4 Elements of the Perfect Shave” relieves and prevents ingrown hairs, razor burn and protects sensitive skin. Each set contains a pre-shave oil, shaving cream, pure badger shaving brush and an after-shave balm with a refreshing lavender aroma.
- Topman Lip Pattern Socks, $6. Every sock drawer needs a fun, quirky pair like these kiss-marked pairs that are well suited for Valentine’s Day. If you want to splurge, pair the socks with a pair of Cole Haan ‘LunarGrand’ longwing shoes. High shine leather longwings are made different with a Nike Lunarlon sole.
- Camo iPhone case, $35. If he’s a hunter or a fisher or a lover of the outdoors, he’ll love this Hex ‘Focus’ iPhone case with a pop of orange trim. Of course, it’s water resistant, too.
- Jack Spade Donegal Tweed Slim Wool Briefcase, $395. Great gift for commuters, this handsome and classic bag is a modern man’s briefcase. With an optional crossbody strap and a high-quality leather trim, it includes an interior snap tab laptop pocket.
Read more articles about Nordstrom here.
Other articles you might also like: