Last-minute Valentine’s gifts that have us head over heels in love
By Brittany Anas
If you haven’t already, it’s time to nudge your Valentine and point out what you want for Valentine’s Day — or, heck, any day of the year.
Valentine’s Day is equal parts sappy, sexy and sentimental. We’ve found gifts that meet all of those requirements, and best of all, are one-of-a-kind.
Here’s a list of gifts that have us head over heels in love:
For something sentimental …
Personalized throw pillow cover: Add you and your lover’s name to the list of most famed couples — you know, Cinderella and Prince Charming, Romeo and Juliet and Jane Eyre and Rochester. RedEnvelope for $59.95.
For something sexy …
The ‘lacie bustle-back skirt’: Sexy and sheer and comes in all of the traditional Valentine’s colors — like crimson or hot pink. Complete with flirty ruffles along the backside. Victoria’s Secret for $48.
For something scented …
Marc Jacobs ‘Dot’ perfume: You’ll want to leave this lady-bug like bottle out on your bathroom counter, it’s that adorable The top notes of this perfume is honeysuckle, red berries and dragon fruit. It finishes with vanilla and musk. Nordstrom for $69 for a 1.7 ounce bottle. (Save 12 percent through ShopAtHome.com’s cash-back offers at Nordstrom)
For something symmetrical …
Heart-shaped waffle iron: For breakfast made with love, employ this waffle iron. Top your waffles with mixed berries and sweet maple syrup for a cutesy brunch. JC Penney for $60. Also, check out this “made with love” stamp for just $3.99 for Cost Plus World Market.
For something sweet …
Other articles you might also like:
• Rules for shopping the clearance racks and where to find this month’s best sales
• PETA scolds Beyonce for wearing iguana, python leather at Super Bowl
• New York Fashion Week Designer Prabal Gurung to launch Target line
• The best Valentine’s jewelry starting at just $6
• Human tails, bagel heads, bird poop: The 3 most insane beauty trends
• How to score free beauty products
• The most versatile neutrals for your closet