Walmart Black Friday ad released
Event 1: Thursday, Nov. 22 at 8 pm
This year, the first of Walmart’s three sales events starts at 8 pm on Thanksgiving Day. Electronics are definitely a highlight. Look for deals like these:
• Xbox 360 4GB SkyLanders bundle for $149
• Xbox, PS3 and Nintendo titles starting at just $10
• DVDs starting at only $1.96
Plus, look for deals on toy favorites like LeapPad, Furby, Disney Princess and Barbie.
Event 2: Thursday, Nov. 22 at 10 pm
Anyone standing in line between 10 pm and 11 pm is guaranteed to get these three items, even if they run out of stock:
• iPad 2 16GB Wi-Fi only $399 (plus get a $75 gift card)
• Emerson 32″ HDTV only $148
• LG Blu-ray Player just $38
If any of the three items sell out during that hour, you can still buy a Guarantee Card that will ensure that you’ll get the item before Christmas.
Remember, the in-stock guarantee lasts for one hour only, so get in line early.
Be on the lookout for plenty of other great deals, like HDTVs starting as low as $78, and laptops as low as $179.
Event 3: Friday, Nov. 23 at 5 am
Black Friday opens bright and early at 5 am with deals like these:
• Emerson 50″ LCD HDTV only $298
• Select DVD movies just 96¢
• Forever Bride 1/3 carat diamong ring only $198
Of course, you don’t have to wait until after the big dinner to start your shopping. You can shop all day long on Thanksgiving online, and earn Cash Back from ShopAtHome.com!
You might also like:
• Best Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals
• Stores offering free shipping for Black Friday and Cyber Monday
• Toys to target on Black Friday
• Walmart Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals
• Amazon Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals
• Target Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals