Walmart Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals
This year Walmart’s Black Friday will be the retailer’s biggest yet. Walmart plans to opens its doors at 6 p.m. on Nov. 28 — two hours earlier than 2012. Walmart will also offer two major sales events on Thanksgiving — one beginning at 6 p.m. and the other at 8 p.m.
And this year, Walmart promises to have the best deals on toys and electronics. Starting on Nov. 22 at 8 a.m. Walmart will lower its prices in order to match offers from Target, Toys ‘R’ Us and Best Buy.
Some sales will also be exclusive to Nov. 29, including an 8 a.m. sales event and “manager’s specials” discounts on high-demand items.
Walmart will offer 21 “guaranteed” products to customers who stand in line for them during the 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. and 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. Thursday events, according to a company press release. Highlights of those doorbusters include:
- iPad Mini Wi-Fi 16 GB, $299 plus a $100 Walmart gift card at purchase
- 32-inch LED HDTV, $98
- HP Pavilion TouchSmart 14-B109WM Laptop, $278
- Play Station PS4 gaming system, $399
- 4GB Xbox 360 Console, $99
- Over 152 select DVD movies, $1.96
- Rachael Ray 15-piece porcelain enamel non-stick cookware set, $89
- Eureka Airspeed One Turbo upright vacuum, $38
- Barbie Big Box Playset, $35
- 20-inch kids bikes, $49
8 p.m. to 9 p.m. Nov. 28 sale event
- Beats by Dr. Dre Solo Headphones, $114.95
- RCA 7-inch Dual Core Tablet, $49
- Element 40-inch Class HDTV, $178
- VIZIO 2.0 29-inch Bluetooth Soundbar, $58
- Samsung Galaxy 3 10.1-inch tablet, $299
- HP Deskjet 2514 all-in-one printer, $29
- GoPro Hero 3: White edition, $199
- Canon T3 dsLR camera bundle, $449
8 a.m. Nov. 29 sale event
- iPhone 5c, $45 plus a $75 Walmart gift card
- iPhone 5s, $189 plus a $75 Walmart gift card
- Sumsung Galaxy S 4 in white, $99 plus a $100 Walmart gift card
- Keurig K70 Platinum Brewing System, $169
In the meantime, here are some Walmart deals you can take advantage of now:
- Shop hundreds of toys on Rollback prices through Nov. 11.
- Get serious about holiday shopping with special seasonal savings plus free shipping on purchases over $50.
- Walmart’s Black Friday preview — shop special buys on electronics, appliances, games and more.
- Up to 60 percent off select electronics with special buys through Dec. 31.
Walmart Cyber Monday deals
At Walmart, you can look forward to finding great savings and deep discounts on Cyber Monday. The retailer is planning incredible deals starting on Dec. 2 and continuing throughout Cyber Week.
Highlights of Walmarts Cyber Monday deals include:
- Apple iPod touch, $199
- Crayola 3-in-1 double easel, $24.97
- Double Power 7-inch tablet, $59
- 46-inch Samsung LED TV, $478
This year, make sure you have the shopping news you need to save the most. We’ll continue to update this page the moment new information is available, so make sure you bookmark this page.
In the meantime, remember — you don’t have to wait. We can help you save money today.
Other articles you might also like: