New Year’s Eve statement pieces that will complete any outfit
By Brittany Anas
The golden rule of fashion guides us to take off one accessory before we leave the house. On New Year’s Eve, flip that rule upside down — and add to your look before you hit the town. In the spirit of celebration, New Year’s Eve calls for our fanciest winter wardrobe and slightly over-the-top glitz and glam as we say sayonara to 2013 and welcome a fresh start that 2014 promises to bring.
While we love a new LBD or sequined bodycon dress to dance away 2013 in, an easier and less expensive option is to just update your jewelry collection and use a statement necklace or piece of jewelry to update one of your favorite dresses.
The Limited is having a limited-time 50 percent off sale on all of its jewelry! Just use the code “holiday” at checkout to save. You’ll also save even more with Cash Back from ShopAtHome.com at The Limited.
Here’s five statement necklaces that we’re especially loving for New Year’s Eve:
- Mixed Gem Short Necklace, on sale for $22.50. Soft, feminine pastels are mixed with sparkly faux diamonds on a gold-colored chain. (Pictured).
- Luxe Draped Necklace, on sale for $20. Channel your inner goddess for a luxe addition to your New Year’s Eve look. Thirty chains combine for a thick, draped necklace that comes in silver or gold — either of which will add a rich addition to your Little Black Dress. On any other day of the year, turn to this necklace to add a glam update to a simple scoop neck T-shirt.
- Chain link necklaces, on sale for $18. Chunky chains have been trending this year. We love the edgy, rocker look of this necklace that is accented with faux pave diamonds.
- Mixed Gem Deco Statement Necklace, on sale for $20. Pop in some color to your New Year’s Eve attire. A symmetrical collection of gemstones blends bright blues, oranges, topaz and faux diamonds for a pretty color combo to accent a solid-colored dress.
- Hexagon Gem Necklace, on sale for $17.50. A perfect and elegant pairing for a black blouse or dress.
Read more articles about The Limited here.
Other articles you might also like:
- 2014 Fashion Guide: Go glam with sequins
- 2014 Fashion Guide: Get in on the metallic trend
- 2014 Fashion Guide: How to rock the menswear trend